It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:23 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to southozrail

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Forum rules

All messages posted on Southozrail forums are the personal opinion or view of their respective author and do not reflect the opinion or views of either the Admins or moderator's of this site. Nor does it reflect the overal opinion or view of this site as a whole!

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Imported ore wagons to be off loaded at Port Pirie
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:20 pm 

Hi all,
Spies tell me that 60 ore wagons, out of an order of 360, will be off loaded by ship at the Port Pirie wharf
in the coming days.
This is possibliy an order for GWA for the Wirrida ore contract to Whyalla, I'm led to believe.
Over to you.

Thanks and regards,
TedRail.Com

Post subject: Re: Imported ore wagons to be off loaded at Port Pirie
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:46 pm 

According to the information that I have about the ore wagons for this project, each train will be 160 wagons, and there will be one train a day initially. Maybe the traffic is expected to increase, personally, I think it will.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Contact Us | All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]